- CERN TWiki
- Google group forum Subscribe!
- Google drive folder Subscribe!
- Summary page on travel reimbursements
- Evaluation report
- COST page containing reference documents (COST Implementation Rules, COST Vademecum, COST Action Template Centre and Key Documents)
- Meetings overview (indico)
- Meetings general (indico)
- TWiki pages
- Latest articles related to VBS research topics (note: not necessarily created as part of the VBS action): https://twiki.cern.ch/twiki/bin/view/VBSCan/PapersOfInterest
- Meeting instructions
To access the TWiki page you have to add yourself to the e-group (see below for instructions).
To access it, please subscribe with your CERN account.
If you don't have a CERN account, you can get a lightweight one here.
instructions to add yourself to the vbscan-general e-group
- Open the e-group page
- Click on Members tab
- Click on Add me button
The GitLab server (https://vbscan.fisica.unimib.it) has been setup, hosted in the Milano-Bicocca computing centre.
Unfortunately there's no way of using the CERN SSO for the authentication of the users, therefore everyone needs to create an account there.
An internal VBSCan GitLab group, where all projects will be hosted, will ensure the privacy of the COST action work.